CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sara Bains <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Bains <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 15:50:35 -0800

My 7 year old son and I have recently been diagnosed w/ Celiac.  I am looking for some easy hot meals I can drop off for him at school and other comfort food products and snacks that I can pick for him from the grocery store.  I live in Vancouver, BC Canada.  Is there anyone living in Vancouver or surrounding areas that have suggestions.  It seems the Thai Kitchen soup mixes are gluten free.  He enjoys these.  Thanks in advance.

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the Cel-Kids List *