CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sue Cavallaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 13:24:02 EDT

Hi all!

I'm excited to share details of our first meeting of the new NJ ROCK chapter
starting this July. Hope you can join us!

MEETING NOTICE

Rock on.... Support group for kids with celiac disease
& AUTISM MEETS
Thursday, July 12, 2001, 7:00 p.m.

The Central New Jersey chapter of R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) is
having its' first introductory meeting on Thursday, July 12 at 7:00 p.m. the
Monmouth County Library Headquarters, Symmes Road in Manalapan, New Jersey.

R.O.C.K. is a national support group that assists families of children on a
gluten-free diet.  We'd love to have you join us to share ideas on how to
keep our children happy and safe on a gluten free diet from preschool and
up....

The R.O.C.K. meeting is open and free to the public.  For more information,
contact Sue Cavallaro, 732 462 4660 or email [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to getting together to chat!  Thanks. sue