CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrea Ihnen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea Ihnen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:25:33 -0800

Hi!  Can anyone recommend a site or source that has a current and reliable list of gluten free art supplies?  I'm not sure if the sites I've found are current or credible.  My daughter who has Down syndrome and celiac disease is starting preschool in January.  We've found that she is super sensitive to any type of gluten exposure / cross contamination because she only started improving on the new diet after almost a year when we finally removed her from daycare and completely eliminated gluten from our home.  I am very nervous about her entering school now and want to provide the school with a list of safe and unsafe art supplies.  Anyone have a good site I can use that is current and accurate?  Thanks so much!

* General celiac discussions should be sent to [log in to unmask] *