CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shawna Sapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 19:12:23 -0500

Hi Everyone,

      This is my first posting and I am very excited to hear from you all.
My son Justin was said to have Celiac less than a month ago, I feel like I
am going in circles trying to get everything straight. My question now is
about Oscar Meyer bologna, I called the 800 number and they were not
helpfull at all. They said they had no information on if it was gf or not.
I have been reading alot of postings saying it is o.k. He loves his bologna
but I don't know what to believe.  Does anyone know for a fact that it is
gf. thank you shawna

Also we live in Jacksonville Florida and I can't find any support group
or even anyone to talk to so if you would like to chat on line I would
love that, just E-mail me or you can IM me if you have AOL Thank you
all. I look forward to hearing from all of you.