CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane Yoder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 13:30:14 -0400

With the advent of summer I am trying to compile a comprehensive list of
ice cream and other frozen treats which are gluten free. I do have the CSA
guide but am looking for any additional information I can gather. Since
alot of these products are regional, I am looking for those available in
the northeastern U.S., I am in the Albany, New York area.

On a completely unrelated note - Why is Velveeta cheese not considered
gluten free. I read the ingredients in the grocery store the other day and
did not understand which was the culprit. I am trying to make a macaroni
and cheese dish that my son will eat. Prior to his diagnosis, the only
brand he would eat was Velveeta.

Thanks in advance,

Diane Yoder