CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mikinne T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 13:45:55 -0700

Yeast was found in my 14 month old babys stool sample, missed by the
original Ped. and she was given nystatin yesterday by a different Ped.
 This Doc has over 300 children in her care with CD, she does not
believe Kyra has it.  Kyra was diagnosed with CD about 5 weeks ago. I
ran across this wonderful site and thought I should share:
   http://www.panix.com/~candida/cccomp.shtml
Kyra, I and her 2 sisters have a multitude of symptoms listed here.  I
have hope we are CD free and will request the other 2 girls and I be
tested for this "internal yeast infection".  I send this because many
mom's have emailed me who have diagnosed their children themselves and
perhaps this might help?

==