CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 22:52:12 -0500

Dear List:

With Halloween only five days away, does anyone have a list of gluten-free,
dairy-free and egg-free candies.  This will be my eight year old daughter's
first Halloween since being diagnosed with all of the above allergies
(Celiac also) and I would like to make it as positive an experience as
possible.  We have already agreed to trade the okay stuff for the not okay
stuff to give out to other kids.  Any response would be greatly appreciated.
We already know that Wrigley's gums are all GF according to the company, and
that some flavors of Bubble Yum and all flavors of Bubblicious are GF.

Thanks for all the wonderful support.

Bev Wahl