CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carmen Hertzig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carmen Hertzig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:48:01 +1300

I have to disagree...
When my daughter was younger there was a sausage sizzle (they sell sausages
wrapped in bread and ketchup for fundraisers). They have a lot of these in
New Zealand.
I purposefully didn't give her money to buy a sausage. She usually takes a
GF sausage to school on those days, but I didn't know about this particular
one.
The Principal felt sorry for her, and gave her a sausage from the sizzle
with the bread... so poor Emily had a double dosing, and she thought it was
okay to eat because it was given to her by The Principal... and you always
do what The Principal says!!!

So... my feeling is, the more people who know about it, the better! Less
chance of accidents. Emily was quite sick by the time I picked her up from
school!

Carmen