CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:46:35 -0800

I am in Eugene, Oregon and have a friend that has a 5 year old daughter
newly diagnosed Celiac Sprue. Her mother works all day so the little girl is
in Kindergarten part of the day and then goes to Day Care until her Mom
picks her up.
I spent two hours with both of them at a near-by store. We talked about GF
and I pointed out prepackaged foods for her daughter.
I have ordered two books, GF foods for kids and Kids with Celiac Sprue.
Are their any parents in Eugene, Oregon that can help us out?Or is their any
information you can give me.
I have been GF for 5 yrs as I am adult. Totally different I feel with
children.
Jody

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *