CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Spreitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 14:45:18 PDT

Hi Everyone,
My daughter was diagnosed with celiac disease about 6 weeks ago now.  She
is 2 1/2 years old.  I am planning to take her to our pediatric dentist in
about three weeks.  Does anyone have any experience or advice for us about
how to handle the issue of GF oral preparations used in the dentist's
office?  I'm considering writing him a letter letting him now about her
condition and asking him to verify that whatever he's planning to use is
GF.  But I'm wondering if this is enough.

Thanks for your help,
Chris in CA
MoM of Eileen, Anna, and Laura