C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:15:16 -0500
I am all for that being done... the article said no boys every  have that done....
 well boys can't get pregnant by some care giver while in a long term care place.

We all care for our kids as long as we can... but when we get old or the kids get bigger than us and can hurts us we
all will one day have to look to services....even if it is when we die.....
So I can understand....the child will never know what it is to 'miss' her period but she would mostlikely be scared by
a pregancy.

I know I DO NOT miss my period....I am a normal female and hated it.  What a mess and a pain.

Kris