C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:12:27 -0500
List

        Got a faculty deadline @ 4:00 CST and A conference call from Wright
STate re: some research on C-Palsy. So I can't get into this fray right now
and I am beginning to regret very very much my part in protracting this
political "discussion" which would be hard to justify as a legit topic for
this list.
Where this will lead, if it hasn't already, is to a lot of hurt feelings,
low blows, insults and, most importantly, a lot of unchanged
minds/attitudes/political predilections.

I'm gone for a while!!

Bobby