C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 15:05:16 EDT
Question for Joy (playing the devil's advocate): If your parents had a
problem with your access to the original post, how would you feel about that?
 I'm not suggesting that would, or even should.  I'm just curious about how
you would take it.  When I was sixteen, any disagreement with my Mother
resulted in immediate rebellion on my part.  Frankly, I was not the most
obedient teenager.

<<