C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:44:23 -0500
Kyle,

        First of all, where you been?? I have missed you from the list!!

        Second, I still think Jasper should stay, but I must reconsider my
suggestion about aubjects discussed on this list. The "CP psrt" is, as you
say just the root the binds us. The rest becomes more of a family for me(I
do not
care for the term, "community") As in all families, there is a certain degree
of dysfunction. To attempt to regulate the subject in order to "harmonize"
the family is foolhardy. Dysfunctional eruption may just be tthe heart and
soul of the family!!

Bobby