C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:05:36 -0600
Hi all!

So does anyone here know anything about or bought anything from
DVDDonkey TV? Back in early December of last year,  I ordered the
complete Wonder Years TV series on DVD.  It was advertised as
being all 7 seasons.

In mid December I got an Email saying they had processed my
order, and would be shipping it to me soon.  Shortly after that,
I got another Email showing what I ordered along with a tracking
number.  Shortly after that I got another Email stating my item
was on back order, but when it came in they would make it their
priority to ship it to me ASAP!!  With the exception of 1 or 2,
all Emails they've sent me have come in moldable  of 4 or 5.
That is to say, I'll get 4 or 5 Emails from them all saying the
exact same thing.  I've saved all these Emails if anyone wants to
see them.  When I go to their Web Site (See below) and put in my
tracking number I get nothing back.  I might just be having
trouble negotiating their Site I don't know.  I cant even tell
from their Web Site where they originate from.  When I try and
call their 800 number no matter what time of day or night, I get
a recording saying the number is temporarily unavailable, and to
call back in a few hours.

So not having bought a lot of stuff online, at this point, I'm
not sure what my options are.  This outfit has 80 some dollars of
my money and I still haven't gotten what I paid for back in
December.  Is there some kind of online consumer action group I
could send all these Emails to?  Or am I just another victim of
some fly by night Web Site?  Any help or advice will be greatly
appreciated!!

Thanks-Gary

http://www.dvddonkey.com/