C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:29:14 -0500
Friends,

As I promised my parents, this morning I went to the doctor to try to find
out what's happening when I have blow-outs, he decided to put me on a trial
of LexaPRO (which is a fairly new antidepressant and the safest around), and
we decided that I would go to see a therapist for a few sessions.  Tonight I
had to work, so I went to my parent's after to eat, and I thanked them for
encouraging me to go, and like I said this should have happened years ago,
but we always thought it was a discipline problem.  They agreed, and
apologized to me for overlooking this and automatically disciplined.

Thanks,

Anthony

Visit my website at  <http://www.anthonyarnold.net> www.anthonyarnold.net