C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:32:46 -0500
Trish,

        Thanks for the kind thoughts. It isn't as bad as it sounded
although I do miss Paul and Maxx, I have other things in my life. It's the
creative synergy
Paul and I had going which I miss. I used to write stuff like "Night Phobic
and Blood Thirsty- the Adventures of Clem, the Red Neck Vampire". Clem
developed a phobia for travelling at night and applies for SSDI, until he
discovers the Social Security is only open during daytime hours. Sick,
funny stuff like that.
Writing Clem I felt a complete release as well as a sense of fulfillment I
don't find in the staid professional writing I do. Guess I'll have to get
started aggain. Sitting at a keyboard writing stud like Clem was sublime to
me. I had no worries or cares.

Bobby