C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:32:23 -0400
Back in '97, when Laura was dx'd with this rare form of leukemia, there was
only one individual patient who was an "advocate".  The cancer had been
thought to be one of older males--a group least likely to use the 'net.
Now, because of the efforts of people like Laura and others, their patient's
arganizations are wielding real power with the medical establishment.