C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:51:07 -0400
I quite see your point, and I agree -- and I guess I am spoilt, having
never been questioned about my "adulthood" -- but I do think that if you
want to be treated with respect, you need to show repect for others and
their time.  This is not unique to those with disabilities but to anyone
who has a working relationship with anyone else.

Believe me, I have utterly no repect for those who waste my time and show
no consideration for my job or how their actions affect others.

Kat