C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:45:20 -0400
I think the series ran twice.  We watched the entire run the first time
around (about a year ago, I think).  I was surprised that the California
"yuppies" had such a major transformation, while the family from Tenn. (whom
I thought would do the best) really came unravelled.  Kat, are they the
folks that split?  I remember the lady in that family as being fairly petty
and mean-spirited toward her husband.

-Kyle

(Good to be back in the "world" after a week's worth of simulations and
exercises.  Anybody see the Marines "attack" Dayton, OH on CNN?  I heard CNN
were covering the "festivities", but we didn't have access to regular
media.)