C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:18:18 -0500
>In a message dated 02/17/2000 12:30:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< "Normal" whatever that means in today's world >>
>
>I have become convinced that there is no "normal."  Only stages of
>disability, which is normal. Furthermore, I assert that if you are lucky
>enough to have cp, know someone with CP, or have CP conferred upon you by a
>duly qualified person (i.e., Ken), then you can be on this list and really
>know the pleasures of life.

 C-PALSY is the only thing that is normal.  Beware of cheap imitations.

Betty,

        If this is so, we are all in biiiig trouble!! LOL

Bobby

        Seriously, everybody, I am analyzing the threads on the list for 1999.
I have completed the two highest volume months(September and November) and
have found what I term as ethical issues(i.e., the Peter Singer
appointment, abortion,etc.) and banter to be the two highest volume
topics(the most messages in that thread). It is tedious and often very
subjective work.