C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:28:45 -0400
well, judy was one of those that left the northern illinois/ south
wisconnsin area to go live in central florida. she lived there for many
years before we met and married. so to her it simular to florida inland. to
each there own, i'd probably prefer san antonio (in florida i like the pan
handle) , but, i think i would adjust to the heat. the population is 84 per
cent hispanic so we'd have to pick up a little spanish, even though most of
the people we cam into contact with freely used enlish to us. i guess the
light skin let them know we aere gringos.