C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:59:17 EST
Hi Every one,

       This is my 1st email using my new Gateway with aol 8.0. It is trey
cool as Kat would say. I just had a unnerving experience. I went by my
classmates publishing hous to acquire some texts(free, of course) and one is
a recent text on psychocial aspects of disability. Charlene DeLoach and
mysellf had a text in this area which came out in 1981 and had some heavy
theoretical concepts which never did catch on, or so we thought. This new
text by this chick out in Utah uses alot of our concepts and I can't find
where she references us!!

       What should I do?

Bobby