C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:28:37 -0800
well i said all this without just answering your
question. actually considering all, i am getting thru
okay. in nov. when betty was given just a few months
to live, i got wrapped up in going over whenever i
could and was pretty much consumed with just getting
by and with visiting. i missed coin club meetings that
i normally went to and i missed 2 coin shows that i
might have ordenarily went to and canceled a planned
exhibit at the georgia state show that is just a few
weeks away now. as i just did not have the time. now i
am getting back into my hobby a little. this past week
i looked at my recently minted nickles and found that
i had given away all of my rolls of 2004 nickles
minted in denver and had not saved any for myself. and
started trying to get some 2005. i can save them  at
just face value for a number of years and see if they
become as popular as the state quarters.  i have one
person on this list that is west of the mississippi
trying right now to check his bank and see if he can
send me some. i have not bought much else becouse with
compensation cut off for ever how many months it takes
for my oral hearing of my appeal, i have little miney
to budget for coins. i did get a set of hawaiian food
stamp tokens at a real bargain so i did that. but, i
say all this to say that i am finnally getting a
little bit thru betty's death to at least go to a
meeting which is a step in the right direction. do not
have time to get back to the canceled exhibit though.
still got a lot going on.
  so with all this rambling, i am saying i am making
it.

http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/20050325/1a_cover25_dom.art.htm

> > > site!

> > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources
> site!

=== message truncated ===