C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:20:16 -0400
I sympathize with you Ken.  I just got my husband's tax bill for his
company...a whopping $750!  Now, we didn't owe anything to the
government so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.  Still waiting
to hear about our personal return...they'll probably hammer us with a
several hundred $ invoice for that too!  But I don't feel comfortable
doing it myself (even with Turbo Tax) given the business is an s-
corp.  So, I am a slave to the tax accountant now.

Linda