C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 07:56:33 -0500
With the snow dumped on Michigan lately the newspaper hasn't  made it to our
house  most mornings ( neither has the snow plow) so I've missed this.
Haven't had time to watch the news as I've been busy getting ready for
Christmas and digging the kids out of the snowbanks as the barrel down our
hill on their homemade version of a luge run. Why are they even bothering?
The official canvassing boards are doing the recount ( thought by now they'd
wouldn't want to look at another ballot for a long time) or Gore people?
Like you said Ken it's not going to make a difference. If it's going on with
Gore's permission his concession speech was a big lie as he is doing nothing
to stand behind and work with "his" president-elect Bush. This could only
cause more hurtful feelings and division within the country
Joanne