C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 05:30:28 -0600
--Thank You i am goin down the week after Christmas so I will show up see what they have to say.  The school systems here are so behind times and I have been fighting them for 6 years even in court.  And if the schools are better that would be a blessing.
Mitzi Williams-Proffitt
Mom - Joshua Spastic/Dystonia/CP/Baclofen Pump 9.5 yr.