C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Jo Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:46:47 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Sorry, Joy, I don't know what to tell you, but, I have someattendant
woes of my own right now.  All my attendants are leaving.  (I have an
agency that hires, pays, and fires all of my attendants for me.)
Yesterday I e-mailed thesupervisor of all my attendants and asks what
was going on in my case.  She counseled me she has a mom of a previous
attendant of mine.  This attendant I fired because she refused to give
me drinks when I asked.  I e-mailed the supervisor back today and said
I really have STRONG feelings about Diane Hanke if she is Heather's
Mom.  I know I haven't met Diane Hanke and I know you said that they are
two different people.  But...      I suppose I could meet Diane (without
signing any papers) and see how that goes.  If that goes okay, I will
try her only once a week to start out with. . .