C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:04:47 -0400
Yeah, Yahoo mail is screwy last couple of days.  Are you set up for an MRI or CT scan with this neuro, Ken?

Back to the "quiet list" thing:  Work has been stupid busy, and what time is not taken up by work/family is being spent on Reserve duty.  On the plus side my physical issues have moderated quite a bit due to a good balance of meds, AFO, orthotics, S/I Belt and exercise.

I'll try to give a big update this weekend--and send a photo or two of me in my "G.I. Joe" costume to whomever's interested.

Kyle