C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 19:23:19 -0700
don't know about bobby, but i just adapted and
adjusted to do what was necessary ever howi could get
it done. espicially after bens physical mom left him
with me and just left after she had been here long
enough to become a citizen and up to the time i
married judy. i was just there with a infatnt to take
care of as well as work a full time job. thank G-d for
disposalble diapers. i do not know if i could ever
have got the old pin typed ones pinned on him.