C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:51:33 -0600
Kristina

When I was eight, I had an ankle fusion on my right ankle because I was
seriously "pigeon-toed" (my right foot was at about a 45 degree angle to
my left, rather than being parallel).

The operation adjusted my "toe-in," but it didn't do a thing to my
"camber!"  ;-{)}

I was in a cast for a whole summer, but it helped my balance, and helped
me to not trip over my own feet as much.  Haven't had any problems since
with it, and that was 37 years ago.

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950