C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 11:00:34 +0800
I've got X-windows, it's good - very simple with no alarming bells and
whistles (so to speak!!).  I like the fact that it's very plain with
predominantly grey and blue colours - I don't like software that's all
fancy and pretty to look at but doesn't do what you want - I prefer
substance over style.  Also I'm a natural rebel/snob, don't like using what
the masses are using, I like being made to think!

When I can afford  to buy a computer I'm sticking with Linux for
sure!

Rayna