C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:39:32 -0500
Christian comment alert!!!  Christian comment alert!!!

For the Christians on the list (if you will kindly indulge me while I
interject in this vein), we are called upon to pray for the leadership of
our
nations.

this is in only answer to betty's remark and not to proselising.

yes we are called on to pray for our leaders. i wrestle with this every day.
pray for a leader, while disagreeing with many things he does and not
condoning immoral behavior.   it is very hard and a fine line to walk.

now as to jokes about chelsea,  i am totally non tolerate of that. she has
nothing to do with the actions of her mother and dad. leave the kid alone is
my theory on that.