C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:47:52 -0400
Ken,

A few years back, I had a severe case of insomnia.  None of the usual
home-brew remedies worked, so my neuro put me on a short course of Ambien.
The stuff worked like a charm aand allowed me to get back to a normal sleep
pattern.  He said that insomnia can get to be a vicious cycle where you get
so tired that you can't sleep.  The med broke that cycle, but it isn't
something you would want to take for an extended period of time.

-Kyle