C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:21:31 -0500
I know that there has been word going around about the amount of e-mails
getting sent out within minutes and sometimes seconds even, but I myself
haven't experienced this.  A suggestion would be to check both your
address books and e-mail setting because sometimes you accidentally send
out and forward stuff to people out of your control.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit me at www.ara1.net