C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:59:42 -0300
  Gosh, I don't recall you having introduced yourself before, Jonathan, let
alone participating in any of the discussions, such as they may be, in your
view. To suggest that it's garbage is grossly unfair.

  Most of us, from what I've observed are not so fixated on our disabilities
that it's the only thing we talk about. Okay, the list is a "cerebral palsy"
list, but that's not the totality of who we are.

  When did you first ask a pertinent question on this list? When did you last
ask a pertinent question on this list? Seems to me you did nothing more than
crawl out of the woodwork to announce your departure when I suspect the
majority of us never even knew you were here.  Correct me if I'm wrong,
people.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier