C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Jo Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:09:41 -0500
What are Botox Shots? Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From:   Kristina Fallon [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Sunday, April 15, 2001 3:02 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Botox shots 4-13

Wee I must say.... my girl got botox shots on 4-13 in the back of her legs
and I did not expect much but am so far very happy about them.  She went home
and on the very same night she sat up for 2 hours alone and did not fall
over.  Not a lot you say... but she could not sit for more than 30 mins
without falling over before the shots.  Her legs are so much looser and it
has not even been the 5-10 days they said give it to work.  Now if would
could get some motion out of them.... walking or cralwing.  She is 5 years
old but not mobile.
Kristina