C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 23:38:37 -0700
Did anyone watched Call For Help on ZDTV?  (ZDTV is a 24/7 network on
computers and the NET.)  They read my email on air  WOOOOHOOOO  HAHA i have
no life  :)

On "Call For Help"  they were showing  keyboards for handicaps and i just
email them telling them that I type with my feet and etc.  The host read it
on air.  I'm going to record the rerun (20 sec MAX) and would like to
convert it to quicktime or something and add it to my site <hopefully>.
The rerun is tomorrow (5/5) at 3 est.

Here was my email to the show:

Subject: Disabled Computer Viewer

Hey Leo,

I love your shows and watch them all the time.  I have Cerebral Palsy which
emable me to use my hands.  I type with my toes on a regular keyboard and
use a trackball.  Thank you for making the public aware that handicap
people use computers and the net just like the rest.

Take a look at my site above my PGP signture.  Also, here's a QuickTime
file of me typing on a Mac at school.

etc etc etc...

Toobs
<=-=;)*