C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:45:41 -0500
Dear Paige, My aid did real good today. she was in a good mood and even
had a smile on her face.  April is her name. and tomorrow she might be
in a whole different kind of mood.

I bet your friends are gald to have you as a friend that understands
how aids can treat them. Most of the time people thank that you are
makeing it up about the aid. because thay do not see how the aid treat
them when no one is there. and it can make it so flushstantaing.   I
hope you have a good day today. it is in the 60s here today. and going
to be in the low 70s later in the week. and I am still wearing short
pants when I go outside. I love this kind of weather. I hope it keep
warm like this. and I enjoy talking to you. Lynn