C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:29:53 -0500
oh, i was not being critical, i just wanted to be sure that your point was
well understood.
yes, at this time  of mortning after a night like last night we all are
allowed typos. i think i have seen 6 in my post already as a copy comes back
to me.
  i am happy that you made the point. i wish more people understood that.
they'd know why i get so tired doing things that most 50 year olds do not
have problems doing.