C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 16:12:41 EST
In a message dated 2/22/2003 1:45:13 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I haven't heard that one, but is that pretty hard deciding whom to go
> after especially for the murder charges?

Well, the band leader says the club management gave persmission and the
management says they did not. I saw the band leader interviewed and he
sounded bogus to me. They have other clubs who say the pulled the same crap
with them.

So "who" is a good question!

Bobby