C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 23:30:17 -0600
Hi all!

Wellllll if we godda move, all I ask is that pleeease not go to
Yawhoo.  I'm blind and their sign-up form is a real pain for both me
and my screen-reader to deal with.

So happy holidays to all.  Compared to some of you we're having a real
heat wave up here in the mountains of Northen California where I am
right now.  Only 26 degrees up here when I woke up at 8 o'clock this
morning.

Later-Gary