C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:53:34 EDT
The doctors in my area wanted to try Botox on me.  I did not  want to go
through that.  That was my decision.  I did not feel  comfortable going through
the amount of injections needed to relax my arm.   This was 9 years ago when
Botox was in experimental stage.  I still don't  want to go through that after it
has been improved.  This is only my  opinion.  It may do others a world of
good.  I'm always on the go and  need to be active.  I can't take a medicine
that will make me be a walking  zombie.   Anyone here with young children will
agree about needing to  be alert around them.