C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:30:53 -0400
Hear, hear!  You simply *must* maintain a businesslike
attitude in your dealings with the people you work for and
the people who work for you.  That means you have to be on time,
let people know when you're going to be late, and stick to the
schedule.  If you hold up your caretaker by dawdling, you make
the caretaker late for their other clients and inconvenience the
other clients as well.  I could go on but I'd be giving you all
Business Ettiquette 101 and I had better stop before I write a
book!

In my case, I do everything possible to get the job done and try
to make sure no one else has to cover for me. Unfortunately in today's
job climate, we can't afford to look like slackers, and that goes for
impeding others' jobs.

Kat