C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:17:48 -0400
Dystonia is the uncontrollable movements in certain parts  of the body. Ie:
muscles in say your arm contract and jerk pretty much on their own.

Guys am I explaining this right?

I have it in the cervical part of my spine (as well as limbs) and have
herniated disk at c3 and c7 with bone spurs. In those vertabre associated
with those disk.