C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 21:04:05 EST
Anee, they won't consider an accommodation?

In a message dated 12/16/1999 8:35:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I have some good news/bad news.  Today I was offered a scolorship by ISU
for
 almost $4000.  But I am not going to be able to accept it becasue the
 scolorship office demands that you take 12 credits hours and I can only take
 9 becasue of staimnia issues related to the disability.  I have tried takeing
 12 before and it was really bad.  It is just not something that I can do
 realisticly and maintain a resnoble level of health.  Actually I can't keep
 up when I try to take 12 hours.  All the scholorships & financial aid at ISU
 require that you take 12 credit hours.

 By the way I ended up signing up for nine hours and here is what I am taking:

 Intro To Health Professions (2 credits)
 Intermediat Algebra (3 credits)
 MacroEconomics (3 credits)
 Seated Areobics (1 credit)