C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:18:45 -0700
oh, i do keep wondering why gore is not in the race.
he said we have only a decade at best to address
global warming and there will not be nothing really
done without the president so why is he not in the
race. he can't afford to wait another 8 years. i'd
like to see him in the race too. on that we can agree.
i think gore could give hillary a fight, it appears
that obama can't to me. i may be wrong, but i know
gore could give her one whale of a race.

Get your own web address.