C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:40:35 -0400
Ok. Just got back from the Ohio State Fair and had a not-so weird sandwich,
but a long time tradition in my family. You go to the dairy building see the
"butter cow" (cow made from butter) and this year they had a "butter Furby".
Oh yeah, the sandwich was just a swiss on rye with brown mustard--best deal
at the fair for a buck. My Grandparents would go there as well--so we've
covered 4 generations now.
Kyle's daughter eat PB&J with potato chips on it--kinda good actually.
Laura
Hey, anyone heard from ISM lately?