C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:19:02 -0400
Well, I obviously can't speak for myself as I don't have kids, but I can say
my dad had the issue of not being there most of the time, as he was a salesman
in the Southeast part of the country whilst my family was still out in
California for two years. He had an apartment in Atlanta and flew home once a
month.  It was hard on my mother, too, and I recall her being angry about it.
That's how we ended up in NC - my dad finally got a territory in NC, SC and VA
to work in and we moved to NC when I was 15.

Kat