C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 07:00:45 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Eli Lepon
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 06:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Jewish World] Please Post!

NEW YESHIVA FOR SPECIAL-NEEDS MEN IN ISRAEL!

Yeshiva Bnei Simcha is now accepting a limited number of new students.
We are suited for English-speaking, independent, high-functioning,
special needs men, ages 18-30, with developmental disabilities, such as
Asperger or PDD, requiring special care not given in other yeshivas. We
are also accepting mainstream students who seek personal attention and
an opportunity to be trained to work with special needs men. We offer
Torah and Judaic studies, physical training, computer training, trips,
healthy meals with much personal attention, private tutoring, therapy
sessions, and have social-workers and mental health experts on staff. We
are located in Ramat Beit Shemesh.

We offer a full program with dormitory facilities as well as a half day
program for local students. If you know of a young man, in Israel or
abroad, who would benefit from our program, please be in touch with us.

www.bneisimcha.com <http://www.bneisimcha.com/>

Our brochure in PDF file is available upon request

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*       To visit your group on the web, go to: